Shadow'sSpriteBattle Shadow'sSpriteBattle

What the hell is this?

Is this is a joke you makin sprite movies? No offense I'm sorry but you don't even take out the background color that your ripped the sprites from. And to add to that this isn't egven your first movie! Are you part of kitty crew or something?

Pikaboy66 responds:

you suck!!!!

Mario vs Supersonic vs ?? Mario vs Supersonic vs ??

Nothing too new

Ok, first off mario vs sonic videos are nothing new so that kinda lowers your points since lack of originality. Second your images have alot of JPEG in them so it makes the quality less so take off a few points there. Third your fan character is pretty cool so some points for that. Lastly you need a preloader so it doesn't loop so take off a few points from that and you get a score of four.

Its nothing really too intresting or too new next time try to put a story into it instead of a random fight.

SquirrelKidd responds:

Alright.
I've always wanted to make a Mario and Sonic animation ever since I was like 8 though, even if it is ridiculously overdone...

Super Sonic - His World Super Sonic - His World

Very Short But good

I liked how it all sequenced together like when the song started and all. Very well put together ^_^.

re: zero v.s. sigma re: zero v.s. sigma

Wow I don't know whats going on here.

I don't know how this got a 2.40 The sprites are resphaped in size so it doesn't look right. ZERO'S NOT EVEN ON THE DAMN GROUND. There is the white background The animation itself is terrible even though sprites are pre made animations and alot more things. Most of all this was RESUMBMITTED. STOP resumbmitting just to geet more views or somethin just stop.

thedarkzero responds:

i re-submitted it because if i just changed the file no one would look at it.

x v.s. x DEMO v.2 x v.s. x DEMO v.2

Ok going to go all out

Ok first off the vcam on the preloader itself already make the sprites look bad so you need to fix that. Second the attcks are terrible animated you need to try to keep X on the floor ATLEAST. Third The attacks are to bland since its sprites you just animated a gif and put it in which does not show skill or originality at all you need to actual make a new attack or combine sprite attacks. Fourth The Coding is terrible ATLEAST finish the coding before submmitting a game. I don't know whats up with X's Hp but yea its almost impossible to tell what is going on. I don't know if you really put any effort in to this but I have learned myself that putting test on newgrounds is not a good idea. So I'm going to give you a 1 in all since I feel good.

thedarkzero responds:

shhhuttttttttttttttttttt up!

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Great Game

It has just the amount of levels to let it not get boring and gets us to replay it.

This new Odyssy This new Odyssy

Don't Listen to the other guy

This is a great piece of music that really shines the creativity of 8bit songs by all the spontaneous sounds and all. The other reviewer obivously has some issues since it seems he can't even spell.

rorychally responds:

Hehe thanks a lot :p

*Forgotten Aura* // ZeRo BaSs *Forgotten Aura* // ZeRo BaSs

Almost all reviews are 10

And this song deservers to hit the perfect mark!

D.A.D. 2000 D.A.D. 2000

Very good

But if you could make him a bit buffer rather than make him really skinny it would be better.