re: zero v.s. sigma re: zero v.s. sigma

Wow I don't know whats going on here.

I don't know how this got a 2.40 The sprites are resphaped in size so it doesn't look right. ZERO'S NOT EVEN ON THE DAMN GROUND. There is the white background The animation itself is terrible even though sprites are pre made animations and alot more things. Most of all this was RESUMBMITTED. STOP resumbmitting just to geet more views or somethin just stop.

thedarkzero responds:

i re-submitted it because if i just changed the file no one would look at it.

x v.s. x DEMO v.2 x v.s. x DEMO v.2

Ok going to go all out

Ok first off the vcam on the preloader itself already make the sprites look bad so you need to fix that. Second the attcks are terrible animated you need to try to keep X on the floor ATLEAST. Third The attacks are to bland since its sprites you just animated a gif and put it in which does not show skill or originality at all you need to actual make a new attack or combine sprite attacks. Fourth The Coding is terrible ATLEAST finish the coding before submmitting a game. I don't know whats up with X's Hp but yea its almost impossible to tell what is going on. I don't know if you really put any effort in to this but I have learned myself that putting test on newgrounds is not a good idea. So I'm going to give you a 1 in all since I feel good.

thedarkzero responds:

shhhuttttttttttttttttttt up!

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Great Game

It has just the amount of levels to let it not get boring and gets us to replay it.

Astro Dog Astro Dog

Could have been a good game

But getting the same things over and over is repetitive.

Bustling Hedgehog Bustling Hedgehog

As Naes said

Second level is basically unsolvable. But otherwise great graphics and sounds