Shadow'sSpriteBattle Shadow'sSpriteBattle

What the hell is this?

Is this is a joke you makin sprite movies? No offense I'm sorry but you don't even take out the background color that your ripped the sprites from. And to add to that this isn't egven your first movie! Are you part of kitty crew or something?

Pikaboy66 responds:

you suck!!!!

Mario vs Supersonic vs ?? Mario vs Supersonic vs ??

Nothing too new

Ok, first off mario vs sonic videos are nothing new so that kinda lowers your points since lack of originality. Second your images have alot of JPEG in them so it makes the quality less so take off a few points there. Third your fan character is pretty cool so some points for that. Lastly you need a preloader so it doesn't loop so take off a few points from that and you get a score of four.

Its nothing really too intresting or too new next time try to put a story into it instead of a random fight.

SquirrelKidd responds:

Alright.
I've always wanted to make a Mario and Sonic animation ever since I was like 8 though, even if it is ridiculously overdone...

Super Sonic - His World Super Sonic - His World

Very Short But good

I liked how it all sequenced together like when the song started and all. Very well put together ^_^.

DBMVX Ep 4 (Preview 2) DBMVX Ep 4 (Preview 2)

Good Setup but

Preiviews aren't really the most favorable types of flashes on Newgrounds this kinda stuff is for newgrounds alpha. More importantly do not forget to save sprites as a GIF file and not JPEG since it lowers the quality of the sprites. It looks pretty good so far so keep workin at it. Good Luck I"ll help with any questions!

Shadow and Vegeta Unite!3 Shadow and Vegeta Unite!3

Just letting you know you have alot of fans and that I was really happy when i saw this on the just listed bar. Thanks.

Yoshis Revenge Yoshis Revenge

Picture icons

To insert an icon make sure your background is white and that you savr your image as a GIF file with the correct size.

zergtillian responds:

still not working for me, whenever I click the submit button, it doesn't load or anything, just sits there.. So I guess I don't get to upload pics on it =P Unless maybe its just my computer for some reason, maybe I need to be at a friends house to do it.

sonic and mario z intro sonic and mario z intro

You can see the hard work

But you should have thought it out more. Making a movie called Sonic and Mario z is just begging for flame. And it makes it worse where you randomley added naruto in their. You can really see the work you put into this but on Newgrounds pure hardwork sometimes just isn't enough.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Not as good as most

but still awesome. Its been a long time since you've made anything in the awesome series

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Advent

Everyone is making a big deal out of how long it took to make it,

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Great And Exciting

Really engaging and had a twist at the end.